Given its success and the fantastic feedback, the OeLC is extremely excited to announce its 3rd annual BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together) Conference – an annual fast-paced conference that focuses on the needs of…
- Elementary/Intermediate/Secondary/Adult eTeachers/Hybrid Teachers/Blended Learning Teachers
- Technology/Instructional Consultants/Coaches
…bringing them together to learn, share, and network around best practice. Sessions include:
- innovative practices and approaches in online course development, delivery, assessment, communication, and student tracking and reporting in an eLearning, hybrid learning, or blended learning environment for elementary, secondary, or adult learners, or for special programs,
- impactful tools to enhance online course instruction or assessment,
- unique online learning programs, projects, and initiatives.
October 13th, 2017
Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel
225 Front Street West, Toronto
October 12th, 2017, Evening (Optional Pre-Conference Events; No additional cost)
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm AN EVENING WITH D2L (Caledon Room)
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm OPEN SPACES NETWORKING, SHARING, and LEARNING (Caledon Room)
9:00 pm SOCIAL (location TBA)
Please note: Attendance may be capped for An Evening with D2L and Open Spaces, based on responses.
Consult the BOLTT menu above for more information on the event, registration, accommodations, and an opportunity to receive your registration for FREE or 50% OFF by delivering a presentation / workshop.
More information here: BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together)