2017 BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together) CONFERENCE
An annual fast-paced conference that focuses on the needs of Elementary/Intermediate/Secondary/Adult eTeachers/Hybrid Teachers/Blended Learning Teachers
eRegistrars/DeLCs/eLCs/TeLT-Cs, and Technology/Instructional Consultants/Coaches
2017 October 12th Evening (Optional Pre-Conference Events; No additional cost)
2017 October 13th (Conference)
Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel (in the Toronto Convention Centre, next to Union Station)
More information below and here: BOLTT (Bringing Online Teachers Together)
- Individuals may register themselves (with Board approval), or request that their Boards do so (e.g., through their Board’s DeLC – District eLearning Contact).
- Attendees delivering a presentation / workshop receive FREE registration or 50% OFF of their registration (instructions below).
- Boards will be invoiced by the OeLC’s Banking Board following the conference for the total of registration fees for all of their attendees.
- Boards may request to be invoiced now for any number of registrations, then complete registrations as attendees are selected.
- Capacity is 180 attendees so please reserve your spaces today.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS / WORKSHOPS
- Attendees delivering a presentation / workshop receive FREE registration or 50% OFF of their registration.
- Intercontinental Toronto Centre Hotel, 225 Front Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 2X3, http://www.torontocentre.intercontinental.com
- Location: https://goo.gl/0MuNdk
- BOLTT Reservations Link (accommodations October 12th): https://aws.passkey.com/go/OeLCBOLTT2017 (Deadline: September 7th, 2017)