Add to Calendar
August 28, 2017 all-day
Update the following in the SSeS:
- Ensure required accounts are created and active for each of the user types; Inactivate users who no longer require access to the SSeS; Verify that each user’s information is current and accurate.
- Import students from your SIS using the Import File Format structure shown. Ensure that no OOB (Out-of-Board) students are included in the upload file.
- Edit your School Board FAQ section, ensuring information is complete, current, and accurate. This is very important as some of the email templates in the SSeS draw recipients from this part of the database.
- Check the information for each school in your school list and make any necessary edits (ensuring all fields are completed).
- Check your course offering summary for accuracy. (Changes can be made in Classes – Course Listing – View More Class Info – Edit Class).
- Export the list of accepted students; Provide this information to your GCs for vetting; Construct and implement a means of contacting these students to ensure they still want the course.
- Export the list of waitlisted students; Provide this information to your GCs for vetting; Construct and implement a means of contacting these students to ensure they still want the course.
- View list of removal requests to ensure you are up-to-date on removals.
- Close courses for which you are no longer accepting students.
- Complete removal requests.
- Reassign students to new GCs as required.
- Edit class info to add start and end dates.
- Set the start and end dates for each of the “semesters” your Board uses, as well as the number of weeks and number of learning module tracking (required for teachers to be able to use the attendance and learning module tracking modules).
Deadline for Updating SSeS