- A series of virtual webinars and subject- / panel-specific collaborations covering a variety of topics related to tech-enabled learning and teaching in face-to-face, eLearning and Remote Learning programs in Ontario.
- Open to ALL educators and staff from OeLC Member Boards only
Scroll down further for VOLTT registration information. Registration deadline is Friday, February 10, 2023.
2022-23 VOLTT Conference Information:
Who: VOLTT is open to all educators and staff from OeLC Member Boards only
When: February 15 – 16, 2023 and February 21 – 22, 2023
Where: All webinars and moderated discussions will take place virtually through Zoom. Both presenters/moderators and attendees will be provided with a private and secure Zoom link.
What: The VOLTT conference is FREE and includes a series of virtual webinars and subject- / panel-specific collaborative discussions:
Webinar presentations (February 15 & 16, 2023):
- Presentations on effective tech-enabled learning tools, strategies, and best practices delivered by experienced educators
- 30 minutes in length followed by an optional question/discussion period up to a maximum total time of 45 minutes
- Take place at 8:00 AM, 3:30 PM and 7:00 PM on February 15 and 16, 2023.
- Most webinars will be hosted in two different time slots.
Panel-and subject-specific moderated virtual discussions (February 21 & 22, 2023):
- Opportunities to share tech-enabled learning and teaching challenges, successes, innovative approaches, best practices, etc., and dialogue with fellow educators from the specific subject area (9-12) or panel (K-8)
- 30 – 45 minutes in duration
- Take place at either 8:00 AM or 3:30 PM on February 21 and 22.
- Each moderation discussion will take place in one time slot.
VOLTT Registration Information:
VOLTT is open only to member Boards of the OeLC.
To register, simply:
- Step 1: Use the PROGRAM to choose those sessions you are interested in, then…
- Step 2: Use the SESSION PLANNER to build your schedule, then…
- Step 3: Complete the REGISTRATION FORM by Friday, February 10 (when registrations will close). Note: Please take care when entering your email address as an inaccurately entered email address will result in an unsuccessful registration.
Within two days, you will receive an email containing your confirmation, your personalized schedule, and your Zoom (meeting room) and Padlet (resources shared by presenter) links and passwords.
We look forward to seeing you at VOLTT!