Please visit our BOLTT website for complete information and to register.
2022-23 BOLTT Toronto Conference
The BOLTT Conference focuses on the needs of:
- Elementary, Intermediate, Secondary, and Adult eTeachers, Hybrid Teachers, Blended Learning Teachers and their administration team;
- eRegistrars, DeLCs, and/or TELT-Cs; and
- Technology/Instructional Consultants and Coaches
The BOLTT Conference provides opportunities to learn, share, and network around best practice, including:
- innovative practices in online course development, delivery, assessment, communication, and student tracking and reporting in an eLearning, hybrid learning, or blended learning environment for elementary, secondary, or adult learners, or for special programs,
- impactful tools to enhance digital course instruction or assessment,
- unique online learning programs, projects, and initiatives.
The 2022-23 BOLTT Toronto Fall Conference will take place on:
- Wednesday, November 9, 2022 (Evening) – Optional Pre-Conference Presentations and Social
- Thursday, November 10, 2022 – BOLTT Conference
The 2022-23 BOLTT Toronto Fall conference will take place at: